Kasol Manali Combo Package 05 Nights / 06 Days Tour Chandigarh - Kasol - Malana - Manali - Rohtang Pass Snow Point
We can customise it according to your Need.
Kasol is an eccentric Himalayan town which is discovered near the Sikh shrine of Manikaran. Situated in Parvati valley, this beautiful city is one of the most admired hill stations among the Israelis and Italians for its hot springs, Sikh Gurudwara, and adventurous activities. Owns a good weather throughout the year, this foxy city of Himachal Pradesh attracts the number of tourists each year. On the other hand, Manali which is the other beautiful city of Himachal Pradesh is also appreciated for its irresistible beauty. So, the one who is planning and outlining their trip to both the beautiful cities of the town can get benedictions from this 5night 6days package
Kasol Manali Tour Package Itinerary
Day 01 : A day travel from Chandigarh to Kasol
The first day of the trip starts early in the morning from Chandigarh to Kasol this long day trip make allowance for sight-seeing that includes a visit to Pandoh Dam and Hanogi Mata temple. After a long day travel and adventurous activities, enjoy your cozy night stay in the allotted Hotel rooms.
Day 02 : Malana
The Second day of the trip starts with beautiful, heart melting morning that is coupled with a mouth-watering breakfast. After enjoying your yummilicious breakfast go-ahead to the sightseeing of Malana village. Malana is a unique village owns a noticeable culture and people. Consider themselves a superior race the inhabitants boast a rich heritage and culture. After your long day visits the village and nearby villages move back to your place after having your dinner enjoy your overnight stay in the Kasol Camp.
Day 03 : Kasol sightseeing
The Third day begins with the sightseeing at Kasol and Manikaran and terminates with an overnight stay at Kasol camp. Kasol is not only famous for its beauty but you can enjoy different cuisines at its famous restaurants at your own expenses and its shopping option will let you forget its luxury brands all you can buy from the streets of Kasol is the hippie clothes, rustic jewelry, and psychedelic paintings from your own pocket. Further, the bonfire option at night will make your trip more memorable.
Day 04 : Kasol to Manali
Next morning start your day by bidding off the bye to Kasol and move towards Manali. After enjoying your breakfast move ahead to Manali and spend your precious time at Mall Road and collect some memorable moments. After that enjoy the local sightseeing that may include your visit to beautiful places like Hadimba Temple, Vashisht hot spring, Club House, Buddhist monastery etc. After enjoying your long and tired day return back to your respective place and enjoy night stay at Manali hotel room.
Day 05 : Rohtang Pass/ Snow point
After a cozy long night sleep starts your fifth day of the trip with the delectable breakfast and enjoys some adventurous activities like rafting, trekking, camping, skiing, and others on your own expenses. Enjoy overnight stay at Manali.
Day 06 : Manali to Chandigarh by morning
Start a fresh morning with mouth-watering breakfast and enjoy your last day travel from Manali to Chandigarh by morning.
Package Inclusion :
• This 6 days trip will let you enjoy accommodation with food that may include your breakfast and dinner.
• Further, you will be provided with the Taxi per day Hiring taxi for more than sightseeing location will make you pay extra.
• All the adventurous activities that you enjoy during your trip will be enjoyed at your own expenses.
• Fees of Mountain entrance is also excluded from the trip.
Please Note :
• This is the itinerary for a tour which we run regularly. It can be altered, and we like to discuss plans with clients and can make suggestions about special places to visit depending on our clients’ interests, and available time. The itinerary is planned in such a way that you gain altitude gradually , you get a good and proper time to acclimatise properly while travelling through the Central Himalayas . Every day there is enough free time to make walk / or to relax your own so you could experience the people and culture from much close on the tour.
• In case you require accompanying tour escort / local guide with you please tell us and we will be happy to arrange local, knowledgeable guide for your tour, as per your choice.
• Please do not hesitate to collect any travel information from us, before working a final tour programme for yourself. We would be glad to provide you all the travel information and hotels details etc. at the time of planning your holidays with us, before you book your tour with Incredible Himachal Holidays. Being local, we can provide you with a wonderful private, personalise, tailor-made holiday tour in India at a cheaper cost than the standard package / group holiday that you might find elsewhere. We believe in delivering the service, more than- promised to our clients.
Our Travel Agents are members of all major travel associations