A visit to Manali is always an exciting experience that many holiday makers to the north covet. The lofty snow-capped peaks, deep gorges and vast sprawls of greenery are just some of the reasons travellers embark on a trip to Manali.
Manali which lies in the lap of the Kullu valley is one of the most visited tourist spot. It is located at an altitude of 2050 meters above sea level and is spread along the banks of the river Beas. Manali derived its name from Manavalaya meaning the abode of Manu or "Home of Manu" and here, the temples are treated as pilgrimages. Its cool atmosphere provides a perfect haven for the ones afflicted by the hot Indian summers. Manali is quite famous for its lush green forests of deodar and snow capped mountains.
The sound of the swirling waters of the mighty Parvati River, on whose banks this town is situated, is almost deafening. To escape from the stresses of a mundane life, Parvati Valley in Himachal is one of the most beautiful destinations in the world. Starting at the confluence of River Parvati and River Beas, the valley is famous for its pretty as a picture coniferous forests and crystal clear mountain streams. Nestled in these sylvan hills is the charming village of Kasol. Resplendent in natural beauty, Kasol is fast emerging as a hub for backpackers, trekkers and nature lovers. It is yet to be ruined by commercialization. However, it is also one of those places you want to strike off your bucket list before you have children as it has a culture of pot smoking and hippie lifestyle. Even if you are not into either of those, there are many other things to do in Kasol.
If you're looking to experience a little bit of the hippie culture, then pay a visit to the serene valleys of Tosh and Kasol, which have also been gaining popularity of late, especially with the backpacking crowd.
Day 01 : Cab transfer from Delhi to Manali
A vehicle will pick you up from your preferred pick-up point in Delhi, early in the morning by 6:00 am and commence on the drive to Manali. The drive to Manali is approximately 11 hours long and you will reach Manali by 5:00 pm approximately in the evening. Enjoy a sightseeing tour of Kullu-Manali enrooted to Manali as you take in the various sites as well as a visit to the Kullu Shawl factory. After reaching Manali, check into your hotel room and enjoy a little relaxation. You can also explore the nearby surroundings at your own leisure before turning in for an overnight stay at your hotel in Manali
Day 02 : Sightseeing Tour of Tosh and Kasol
Wake up in the morning and have your complimentary breakfast. Relax for a while before heading out for a full day sightseeing tour of Tosh and Kasol which is approximately 3hrs away from Manali by car. The sightseeing tour will end in the evening and you will be transported back to your hotel in Manali where you can relax for a while before turning in for an overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 03 : Manali Delhi Departure
Wake up early in the morning and have your complimentary breakfast before checking out of your hotel at Manali by 8:00am. The vehicle provided will then commence on the drive to Delhi and you should reach Delhi by 8:00pm at night
• Pickup from Delhi to Manali and Back.
• Transfers and sightseeing in Kasol and Tosh via vehicle.
• Non A/C accommodation on twin sharing basis for 2 nights in Manali.
• Meals: 2 breakfast and 2 dinner.
• Meals not included in the meal package.
• Entry permits and tickets to various sightseeing and tourist attractions.
• Expenses of a personal nature (tips, laundry etc.)
Please Note :
• This is the itinerary for a tour which we run regularly. It can be altered, and we like to discuss plans with clients and can make suggestions about special places to visit depending on our clients’ interests, and available time. The itinerary is planned in such a way that you gain altitude gradually , you get a good and proper time to acclimatise properly while travelling through the Central Himalayas . Every day there is enough free time to make walk / or to relax your own so you could experience the people and culture from much close on the tour.
• In case you require accompanying tour escort / local guide with you please tell us and we will be happy to arrange local, knowledgeable guide for your tour, as per your choice.
• Please do not hesitate to collect any travel information from us, before working a final tour programme for yourself. We would be glad to provide you all the travel information and hotels details etc. at the time of planning your holidays with us, before you book your tour with Incredible Himachal Holidays. Being local, we can provide you with a wonderful private, personalise, tailor-made holiday tour in India at a cheaper cost than the standard package / group holiday that you might find elsewhere. We believe in delivering the service, more than- promised to our clients.