Leh Ladakh Bike Trip is the best way to experience the challenges of rugged terrain, High Altitude passes and numerous streams crossing. Leh Ladakh Bike Trip is not for the faint hearted one it’s only for the adventurers.
Our Trans Himalayan Manali Leh Ladakh Bike Trip takes you from Manali to Ladakh through some of the highest motor able roads in the world as we visit breathtakingly beautiful places like Leh, Sarchu, Pangong Lake, Nubra Valley and finally Srinagar via Zozilla Pass.
Day 01 : Arrive at Manali and Solang Valley Bike Trip (Test Ride).
Arrive at Manali Hotel and after Lunch introduction to your bikes and then go for a short test bike trip to Solang Valley. Dinner and Overnight in Manali Hotel.
Day 02 : Leh Ladakh Bike Trip starts Ride from Manali Rohtang Jispa (140 kms / 8 Hrs)
After breakfast we will start the Leh Ladakh Bike Trip with first stop at Jispa. We will first ride to Rohtang Pass and further to Keylong and Jispa.
Day 03 : Ride from Jispa Baralacha Pass Sarchu.(160 Kms / 7 Hrs)
We will start the Leh Ladakh Bike Trip early in the morning as due to the water level increases as the sun comes. We will cross Suraj Tal and Baralacha Pass (4800m) and then ride towards Sarchu.
Day 04 : Ride from Sarchu Moorey Plains Tanglangla Leh (253 Kms / 10 Hours)
Today we will be entering Ladakh Region of Jammu & Kashmir and crossing some of the fascination place on Manali Leh Road like 22 Gata Loops, Kangla Jal, Pang Ground and second highest motor able road at Tanglang La and reach Leh around 8 PM. Dinner and Overnight at Hotel.
Day 05 : Rest and Leh Exploration day
Explore the local market on your own or just relax in your hotel.
Day 06 : Ride from Leh Khardung La Nubra Valley (140 Kms / 6 Hours)
Get up early in the morning to take part in Leh Nubra Valley Bike trip via Khardung La the world’s highest motor able road. Visit Diskit Monastery and Nubra Sand Dunes and dinner and overnight in Nubra Valley Guest House.
Day 07 : Ride from Nubra Valley to Leh via Khardungla
After breakfast gather together to ride back to Leh via Khardung La Pass.
Day 08 : Ride from Leh to Pangong Lake via Changla Pass (155 Kms / 7 Hrs)
Today our Leh Ladakh Bike Trip will ride to beautiful Pangong Lake we start from Leh toward the Manali then the ascending to Chang La Pass the third highest motor able road and head towards Pangong Lake. Dinner and Overnight in Pangong Lake Camps at Spangmik Village.
Day 09 : Ride from Pangong Lake to Leh
We will return back to Leh by the same route and while returning we can visit Thiksey Monastery and Hemis Monastery.
Day 10 : Ride from Leh to Kargil (245 Kms / 9 Hrs)
After breakfast we ride to Kargil and in comparison to Manali Leh road Leh Srinagar Road is much better so you will be enjoying your ride.
Day 11 : Ride from Kargil to Srinagar via Zozila Pass (240 Kms / 10 Hrs)
Ride from Kargil to Srinagar via Zozila Pass. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 12 : Departure our Leh Ladakh Bike Trip end here.
Departure our Leh Ladakh Bike Trip end here.
Prior Experience: Ideal trip for a beginner :
• Thinghs to Carry, Things to get for Leh Ladakh Bike Trip
• Poncho, Rain Coat or Umbrella any one is must
• Backpack (Min 55 Ltrs)
• Floaters or Sandals, Gum Boots, 2 Pairs of Quick Dry Tees and Track Pants
• 3 Pair of Socks, Full Sleeve Sweater or Fleece Jacket
• Bikers Jacket, Gloves & Knee Gaurd, Sun Cap
• One Scarf, Light towel, Lip Balm
• Cold Cream & Sun Screen (SPF 40+), Water Bottle 1 Lt
• Headlamp or torch with fresh pair of batteries, Personal Toilet Kit and toilet paper
• Personal Medicine Kit, Dark Sunglasses, Gloves
• CAMERA with huge memory card and fully charged with extra batteries !
Can you customize the Leh Ladakh Bike Trip ?
• Yes Leh Ladakh Bike Trip can be customised, if you would like to travel independently, you are invited to choose any of the trips at your convenient time for any number of people. The Cost for private customised trip is fixed on the basis of group size, trek area, duration and trek style.
Please Note :
• Note: The helmet, gloves and other personal equipments may kindly bring your own.
• Before starting the tour from Manali, clients will have to make a security deposit of Rs. 4,000 per bike. Once the tour comes to an end, the full amount will be returned to the client at the ending point provided there is no damage to the bike.
• This is the itinerary for a tour which we run regularly. It can be altered, and we like to discuss plans with clients and can make suggestions about special places to visit depending on our clients’ interests, and available time. The itinerary is planned in such a way that you gain altitude gradually , you get a good and proper time to acclimatise properly while travelling through the Central Himalayas . Every day there is enough free time to make walk / or to relax your own so you could experience the people and culture from much close on the tour.
• In case you require accompanying tour escort / local guide with you please tell us and we will be happy to arrange local, knowledgeable guide for your tour, as per your choice.
• Please do not hesitate to collect any travel information from us, before working a final tour programme for yourself. We would be glad to provide you all the travel information and hotels details etc. at the time of planning your holidays with us, before you book your tour with Incredible Himachal Holidays. Being local, we can provide you with a wonderful private, personalise, tailor-made holiday tour in India at a cheaper cost than the standard package / group holiday that you might find elsewhere. We believe in delivering the service, more than- promised to our clients.