Shimla Manali Dharamshala 06 Night / 07 Days Tour Package Destination Covered: Chandigarh - Shimla - Manali - Dharamshala - Pathankot
We can customise it according to your Need.
The week long ‘Silver Triangle Tour’ will let you experience the magic of snow capped Himalayan peaks and verdant valleys of Himachal Pradesh. The journey will cover Chandigarh, Shimla, Manali, Dharamshala and Pathankot. Also included in the itinerary is the visits to famous Hindu temples and colonial churches.
Day 01 : Chandigarh - Shimla
Upon your arrival in Chandigarh, meet our tour representative who’ll greet you and assist you in smooth transfer to the hotel pre-decided for your stay. Dinner and overnight stay in the hotel.
Day 02 : Shimla Sightseeing
Post breakfast in the morning, set out on a sightseeing tour of Kufri and Jakku Temple. Other attractions that you will visit include The Ridge, City Church, Sankat Mochan and The Mall. The evening is free for leisure. Dinner and overnight stay in the hotel.
Day 03 : Shimla To Manali - 240km 5 Hrs
In the morning, leave by road for Manali. On the way, explore tourist places which include Kullu Valley, Sundernagar Lake and Padhoh Dam. On reaching Manali, check in at the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 04 : Manali
Start your journey with the sightseeing tour of Rohtang Pass and Solang Nallah, famous for adventure activities such as rock climbing, para-gliding, rappling and Zummaring. Stay overnight in the hotel.
Day 05 : Manali
After having breakfast in the morning, embark on a sightseeing tour of Old Manali covering Vashisht Temple, Manu Temple, Hadimba Devi Temple, Van Vihar and monastery. Dinner and overnight stay in the morning.
Day 06 : Manali - Dharamshala
Today, drive towards Dharamshala. On the way, visit Palampur. On reaching Dharamshala, check into the hotel for overnight stay.
Day 07 : Dharamshala- Pathankot
In the morning, embark on a sightseeing tour of Dal Lake, Bhagsu Nag Temple and McLeodganj. Post lunch, head straight to Pathankot for start your journey back home.
Trip Highlights :
• City tour of Shimla- The Ridge, City Church, Sankat Mochan and The Mall.
• Sightseeing Tour of Manali- Vashisht Temple, Manu Temple, Hadimba Devi Temple, Van Vihar and monastery.
• Excursion to Rohtang Pass and Solang Nallah.
Please Note :
• This is the itinerary for a tour which we run regularly. It can be altered, and we like to discuss plans with clients and can make suggestions about special places to visit depending on our clients’ interests, and available time. The itinerary is planned in such a way that you gain altitude gradually , you get a good and proper time to acclimatise properly while travelling through the Central Himalayas . Every day there is enough free time to make walk / or to relax your own so you could experience the people and culture from much close on the tour.
• In case you require accompanying tour escort / local guide with you please tell us and we will be happy to arrange local, knowledgeable guide for your tour, as per your choice.
• Please do not hesitate to collect any travel information from us, before working a final tour programme for yourself. We would be glad to provide you all the travel information and hotels details etc. at the time of planning your holidays with us, before you book your tour with Incredible Himachal Holidays. Being local, we can provide you with a wonderful private, personalise, tailor-made holiday tour in India at a cheaper cost than the standard package / group holiday that you might find elsewhere. We believe in delivering the service, more than- promised to our clients.
Our Travel Agents are members of all major travel associations