Ride through heavens on earth! Take a picturesque motorbike trip through the Srinagar- Leh Highway. The scenic road trip takes you from enchanting Dal Lake in Srinagar, to verdant meadows of Kashmir to treacherous Zojila Pass. With the mighty glaciers, barren mountains, and the sparkling rivers, the trip gets better as you enter deep into the Himalayas in Ladakh! Get an unforgettable experience on Shikara at the Dal Lake and then move on to discover the unique landscapes of Ladakh Valley as you begin your Ladakh bike trip. We bet that this will be the best trip of your life. Don’t miss out on all the fun due to harsh climate conditions at Ladakh take extra precautions and extra care of your health! This dramatic road trip will let you experience two different cultures, that of Jammu and Kashmir. The trip will present you with adequate amount of challenges to make your ride adventurous! The mesmeric views of surroundings will take your breath away.
On this thrilling bike ride from Srinagar to Manali via Ladakh, you will ride to and through many adventurous and picturesque spots, like Drass, which is the second coldest inhabited place on earth. You would also be visiting Lamayuru, which would make you blink twice to believe if it's a painting of landscapes or a real landscape! The very popular and enchanting Pangong Lake will take your breath away with its ever changing colours from dawn to dusk. You would be riding through Khardung La, which is said to be the highest motor able road in the world. To add to the charm and thrill of this already exciting ride, you would also be visiting the Nubra Valley, which is a cold desert popular for double-humped camel rides. This is one trip that will change the way you look at travel and adventure travel. Every day would be more exciting than the previous and every moment will be something to write home about!
Day 01 : Srinagar
Arrive at “heaven on earth” Srinagar on your own. Check in to the hotel and freshen up. You will be handed over your motorbikes, to get a hand on them and take a short ride within the city of Srinagar. After the bike ride, lose yourself in the tranquillity of a Shikara ride on Dal Lake surrounded by the alluring vistas of the mountains all around you. Spend the night in Srinagar.
Day 02 : Srinagar - Zojila Pass - Kargil (204 kms/ 8 hours)
Have breakfast in the morning and start riding towards Kargil from Srinagar. Visit Drass on the way, which the second coldest inhabited place on earth. Enjoy the views of Tiger hills and other famous peaks visible from Kargil. Check in to the hotel and stay overnight.
Day 03 : Kargil - Lamayuru - Leh (245 kms/ 7 hours)
After breakfast, ride through the Moon land- Lamayuru. It has one of the oldest and the most important monasteries of Ladakh region. Get amazed by the Giant Buddha at Mulbek and reach Leh by evening. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 04 : Leh - Pangong Lake (160 kms/ 7 hours)
After breakfast leave for Pangong Lake. You will have a choice to take your bike or go by car. Cross the 17350 feet Changla Pass and reach the lake. It’s a sight to behold. You will fall in love with the place. You have the rest of the day to spend by the lake. Stay overnight at the camps.
Day 05 : Pangong Lake - Leh
Wake up to a mesmerising sunrise and see the lake change its colour as the sun gets high in the sky! After breakfast leave for Leh. You have the rest of the day to explore Leh. Visit the famous Magnetic Hill which defies the Laws of Gravity or visit the marvellous Leh Palace. Spend the night at the hotel in Leh.
Day 06 : Leh - Khardungla Pass - Nubra Valley (130 kms/ 8 hours)
You will have a choice to take your bike or go by car. Have breakfast and leave for the highest motor able road in the world and reach Nubra Valley, the very scenic and most beautiful cold desert you will ever see! Get to see the rare sight of confluence of two rivers, Indus and Zanskar. Explore Nubra Valley also known as Ludumra or the Valley of Flowers. Spend the night at Nubra Valley. Don’t miss out the night sky at Nubra, it is magical!
Day 07 : Nubra Valley - Leh
Have breakfast in the morning and visit the hot water springs in Panamik and Samstanling monastery. Return to Leh and spend the day at leisure. Explore the exclusive Tibetan local market of Leh town.
Day 08 : Leh - Sarchu (253 kms/ 10 hours)
Leh - Manali Highway is said to be one of the most scenic highways! Cross 22 Gata loops and reach Sarchu by evening. Spend the night at Sarchu.
Day 09 : Sarchu - Jispa (90 kms/ 5 hours)
Ride towards Jispa crossing Baralacha La Pass. Visit Deepak and Suraj lakes on the way. Check in to the camps and spend the night at Jispa.
Day 10 : Jispa - Manali (145 kms/ 7 hours)
After breakfast leave for Manali crossing the famous Rohtang Pass. Cross the scenic villages of Himachal Pradesh like Keylong, Sissu, Tandi and Kokhsar and reach Manali by evening. Check in to the hotel and stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 11 : Manali - Delhi (570 kms/ 12-13 hours)
Spend the day exploring the town of Manali, visiting the Mall Road or the famous temples like Manu and vashisht. You could also indulge in some shopping. Board the bus to Delhi in the evening for an overnight journey.
Day 12 : Delhi
Arrive at Delhi in the morning, your adventure motorbike trip ends here!
• GST @ 5%
• Any Air/ bus/ taxi/ jeep fare.
• Expenses of personal nature like laundry, telephone/ fax calls, mineral water, alcoholic beverages, entrance and camera fee at monuments/ museums, medical expenses, gratuities etc.
• Any kind of insurance, such as accident, theft, medical, evacuation etc.
• Any item, activity or facility other than clearly mentioned within the inclusions & itinerary above.
• Any entry fees, any tips, porter pony charges or any other expenses incurred by the porter/ participants during the sightseeing trips, other than as clearly mentioned within the sightseeing in inclusions and itinerary.
• Any extra costs incurred due to extension/ change of the itinerary due to natural calamities, road blocks, and vehicle breakdown etc. factors beyond our control.
Please Note :
• Note: The helmet, gloves and other personal equipments may kindly bring your own.
• Before starting the tour from Manali, clients will have to make a security deposit of Rs. 4,000 per bike. Once the tour comes to an end, the full amount will be returned to the client at the ending point provided there is no damage to the bike.
• This is the itinerary for a tour which we run regularly. It can be altered, and we like to discuss plans with clients and can make suggestions about special places to visit depending on our clients’ interests, and available time. The itinerary is planned in such a way that you gain altitude gradually , you get a good and proper time to acclimatise properly while travelling through the Central Himalayas . Every day there is enough free time to make walk / or to relax your own so you could experience the people and culture from much close on the tour.
• In case you require accompanying tour escort / local guide with you please tell us and we will be happy to arrange local, knowledgeable guide for your tour, as per your choice.
• Please do not hesitate to collect any travel information from us, before working a final tour programme for yourself. We would be glad to provide you all the travel information and hotels details etc. at the time of planning your holidays with us, before you book your tour with Incredible Himachal Holidays. Being local, we can provide you with a wonderful private, personalise, tailor-made holiday tour in India at a cheaper cost than the standard package / group holiday that you might find elsewhere. We believe in delivering the service, more than- promised to our clients.