Tirthan is an offbeat destination that has something for everyone. This quiet valley is ideal for trekking, fishing, wildlife watching, and discovering under-explored hill villages. There’s also the option of doing absolutely nothing as you relax among the pine trees in the valley. So if you like to scout around uncharted terrain, pack your bags and head towards Tirthan. For now, we can only give you a few glimpses of this beautiful valley. This is a adventure getaway itinerary for Tirthan Valley (3500+ ft asl), an offbeat destination in remote area of Tirthan Valley, known for Trout fishing, riverside activities and gateway to Great Himalayan National Park.
The magical escape in the Great Himalayan National Park ecozone will untether you from all the worldly troubles and provide a relaxing environment to forget the world altogether. The Tirthan Valley is an ideal place for a plethora of activities including, inter alia, trout fishing, hiking, trekking, camping, bonfires, and photography. The last decade it has seen a high rise in the ecotourism. There are many nearby places where tourists flock in large numbers - Kasol, Tosh, Manali, Kheerganga, etc. Tirthan Valley, however, has managed to remain a destination less traveled to. So, you can be sure to find solitude and peace in this destination with fun-filled activities galore.
Tirthan Valley Package From Delhi Tour Itinerary
Day 01 : Delhi to Aut
At 4:30 pm board the Volvo from Delhi Volvo Stand and Depart for Manali. Enroute admire the beautiful mountains, orchards, valleys and waterfalls of Manali. Overnight Journey by Volvo. Distance from Delhi to Aut 530 kms. Travel Time 11-12 Hrs.
Day 02 : Aut to Jibhi
Pickup from Out and transfer to Nature's Lap Resort Jibhi. (Tirthan Valley). Dinner and overnight stay in Nature's Lap.
Day 03 : Trail to Jibhi Waterfall
After breakfast, we will bring you to small jungle trail to Jibhi waterfall.
Day 04 : Trek to Serolsar lake
After breakfast move to Jalori Pass through private cab and trek to Serolsar lake via jalora Top with a service of Guide. In the evening return back to Natures's Lap.
Day 05 : Trek to Chaini Kothi
After breakfast, Trek to Chaini Kothi with service of Guide, lunch will be in the village home in traditional style with local cuisine. In the evening return back to Natures's Lap.
Day 06 : Adventure Activities
After breakfast day is free to do some adventures activities like- River crossing, Rock climbing, Rappellingand Trout fishing. In the evening return back to Natures's Lap.
Day 07 : Trek to Raghupur Fort
After breakfast, move to have a trek to Raghupur Fort with service of Guide n Porter, picnic lunch at the Top. In the evening return back to Natures's Lap.
Day 08 : Relaxing Day
The day is free to relaxing in the lap of nature at the Resort, fresh water stream bath. You can enjoy some games in Resort.
Day 09 : Checkout and Dropping to Volvo Point
After breakfast, our cab will bring you to Aut, Volvo pickup point. Volvo will drop you at Delhi in next morning.
Tirthan Valley Trek Package cost Includes :
• Accommodation in a cottage.
• Welcome drink on arrival.
• All 03 meals.
• Evening snacks (2+1+1) in the evening with music n Bonfire.
• Morning and evening tea with cookies.
• Fruit baskets in the Rooms.
• Souvenir at the time of check-out.
• Access to all in-house and outdoor activities.
• Service of guide, Permits and Permissions for River Crossing, Rock Climbing, Trout Fishing and Rappelling.
Tirthan Valley Trek Package Cost does not Includes :
• Any Airfare / Train tickets.
• Monument Entry Fees and Camera Fees.
• Volvo Luggage charges.
• Shopping & Tips.
• Adventure Activities : River Rafting , Paragliding , Skiing.
• Any additional services like :Food & Beverages, Medical Facilities etc.
• Heater Charges (If required during winters)
Please Note :
• This is the itinerary for a tour which we run regularly. It can be altered, and we like to discuss plans with clients and can make suggestions about special places to visit depending on our clients’ interests, and available time. The itinerary is planned in such a way that you gain altitude gradually , you get a good and proper time to acclimatise properly while travelling through the Central Himalayas . Every day there is enough free time to make walk / or to relax your own so you could experience the people and culture from much close on the tour.
• In case you require accompanying tour escort / local guide with you please tell us and we will be happy to arrange local, knowledgeable guide for your tour, as per your choice.
• Please do not hesitate to collect any travel information from us, before working a final tour programme for yourself. We would be glad to provide you all the travel information and hotels details etc. at the time of planning your holidays with us, before you book your tour with Incredible Himachal Holidays. Being local, we can provide you with a wonderful private, personalise, tailor-made holiday tour in India at a cheaper cost than the standard package / group holiday that you might find elsewhere. We believe in delivering the service, more than- promised to our clients.